To execute a holistic learning approach focusing on the physical, emotional, social and spiritual aspects of life while advocating, mentoring and educating women on their path to healing and economic stability.
The Women’s Network (the Network) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, changing the lives of women who are survivors of trauma or other adverse circumstances by providing programs that elevate their economic security and personal wellbeing through job readiness and work retention programs to help women thrive in work and in life.
We believe women have the power to transform their lives through employment. We hire women that are unemployed and teach them the skills to be self-sufficient. They learn to find their voice and purpose in life. When you change a woman’s life, you change her family’s life.
We provide paths of learning and connections to transform women’s lives.
- Connect women to the resources they need to better prepare them for the workforce.
- Remove barriers on the path to gainful employment and financial independence.
- Offer educational and employment opportunities for near-term assistance and skill building.
- Inspire each other in pursuit of greater levels of independence and confidence.
We offer a holistic support for women recovering from trauma and abuse.
- Build bridges of trust through mutual respect and understanding.
- Mentor women toward greater emotional, financial, mental, social and spiritual gain.
- Practice empathy and accountability to grow each woman’s capacity for self-sustaining skills.
- Help women recognize themselves as the hero of their own story.
We spearhead shared efforts to increase awareness about how to help women in need.
- Explore and establish strategic partnerships with individuals and organizations who share our focus.
- Communicate openly about goals, initiatives, and achievements to widen support.
- Leverage unique knowledge and insight to expand services for women throughout our region.
- Focus on taking practical steps and acquiring resources as identified by analysis and data.
We create lasting change in women’s lives for safer, more prosperous futures.
- Demonstrate stability and determination toward organizational, personal, and professional goals.
- Operate with focus, clarity, and purpose to achieve measurable outcomes.
- Deliver the tools and education necessary for women to sustain themselves, support children and contribute to friendships and community.