The Path to Strength: Domestic Violence Recovery
Here’s what to expect during your time at The Women’s Network.
Part-time paid employment as a Production Aide, working Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM over the course of 5 to 7 months.
Program classes such as computer training, budgeting, adult education, resume writing, interview skills, conflict resolution, healthy relationships & self-improvement.
Assistance with navigating basic needs resources for child care, transportation, food, medical and dental services.
Personalized job coaching and group sessions to provide you with professional skills and support as you move into your next chapter.
When you participate in The Women’s Network’s program, you’ll learn to grow and nurture your physical and emotional health, social competence, sense of professionalism and more.
Requirements for The Women's Network Program
- Must have been in an intimate-partner abusive relationship within the past 5 years at the time of application.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Must be able to follow the program-participant schedule of Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9:00AM-3:30PM. Wednesday 9:00AM-1:30PM.
- If there is a history of substance abuse, the applicant must be sober and in recovery for at least six (6) months prior to applying to the program and is actively involved in a substance abuse treatment program, or working a relapse prevention plan.
- Must be willing to undergo testing for commonly abused controlled substances.